Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Build-A-Bear Workshop Experience

First let me start by disclosing that I received the product for free as a Smiley360 member in exchange of my honest review...

  So, we decided to go to Build-A-Bear  workshop with our son on his birthday... the store is neat, the employees so attentive and so many choices of stuff animals to choose from that it was overwhelming, you want to have them all!!!

My son loves monkeys so he went straight to it (Made easier the selection for us lol). I love that you get to see all the process of stuffing the bear and choose his little heart!, it is so nice to see him coming to "life" in front of your eyes (specially for the kids)... The second thing was deciding on outfits, There are so many to choose from!!! we went for the superhero but also purchase a karate outfit too... then proceeded to look for a name for our new little friend... of course my son decided for Banana and you get his "birth certificate''... After it was something we felt in love with, the little box it was put on! it is so cute that we decided to keep it...

It is an experience I honestly recommend to do with your little ones, they are adorable, great quality and enjoyable experience, that big smile on my son's face while playing with Banana doesn't have a price tag....




No comments:

Post a Comment